IMPRINT INDIE PRINTING INC. TERMS & CONDITIONSWhen doing business with Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. you agree to the following terms and conditions:
WARRANTY• Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. warrants that materials produced and delivered to the customer by Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. meet generally accepted industry standards as well as Imprint Indie Printing's own strict quality standards and specifications.
• If any materials produced and delivered to the customer by Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. are found to be defective in quality, Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. will replace or repair the defective materials or refund a portion or all of the invoice total for that job, if and only if a written notice reporting the defects is received by Imprint Indie Printing, Inc within 15 days of shipment of the materials to the customer by Imprint Indie Printing, Inc and as long as the defects did not result from a defect or error in materials provided by, or on behalf of, the customer. If requested, the customer must also return defective materials to Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. within 15 days of said request. Corrective actions taken will be decided upon solely by Imprint Indie Printing, Inc.
• Failure by the customer to deliver a written statement of defect within 15 days of shipment, or to return requested materials within 15 days of said request will result in Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. being exempted from all liability for the defects or errors in question.
BILLING• A 100% deposit is required at the start of all jobs, unless otherwise specified.
• The final quantity produced for media replication jobs will be within plus or minus 10% of the original quantity ordered. This is an industry standard, put into place for quality control purposes. The customer shall be billed and responsible for payment on the exact quantity manufactured.
• Full payment is due on completion of the customer's job, before the job ships. We do not ship C.O.D. For jobs where payment terms have been extended, the invoice billing cycle begins on the ship date for the job.
• Final balances not paid within 30 days of their due date will be charged to the customer's credit card on file, regardless of preferred method of payment.
• Balances not paid within 30 days from their due date will be charged to customer's credit card on file. If the balance cannot be collected from customer's credit card on file, it will accrue interest at a rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) and shall accrue daily.
• Customer is responsible for paying all collection costs for an invoice in the event that payment for that invoice is over 30 days past due and collection services are used. This includes any legal fees that may or may not be necessary.
DEADLINES & DUE DATES• Stated or estimated completion or ship dates for jobs are estimates and are not guaranteed. Although we go out of our way to meet customer deadlines, Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. specifically disclaims liability for delays in delivery and any consequential damages or losses. Any shipping upgrades, etc. required to make your deadline are the customer's responsibility. Our normal shipping method is by UPS Ground.
• Orders may be delayed by the customer's failure to provide all required materials on time, which means materials must be provided at the start of the job, unless otherwise specified. Required materials for media replication jobs include, but are not limited to, audio master, artwork in the appropriate format, deposit, and paperwork.
• Orders may be delayed by the customer's failure to pay promptly upon job completion or invoice due date.
PRICING• Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. reserves the right to modify pricing, specifications, quantities, materials, or special offers from our advertising, website, or other company materials without obligation or notice.
• Price quotes and estimates are valid for 30 days unless otherwise specified.
ARTWORK• Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. will not be held liable for errors or omissions in the customer-provided masters and art files.
• If an order is cancelled the customer is responsible for any art charges or manufacturing charges incurred while in production.
• All materials submitted to Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. remain the property of the customer, but are not automatically returned with your order. The customer will incur an extra shipping charge to return any production materials. Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. cannot be held responsible for materials damaged in transit. Please insure your package accordingly.
• Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. cannot be held responsible for neglecting to place a UPC code into the customer's layout if there is no written request or indication of placement on art included with the customer's materials.
LICENSE & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS• The customer grants Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. a royalty-free, non-transferable license to reproduce and distribute copies of materials to the extent necessary for Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. to perform its obligations under this Purchase Agreement.
• The Customer represents and warrants to Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. that the customer is the true and rightful owner of, or is licensed or otherwise possesses legally enforceable rights to use, the registered and unregistered rights, titles, and interests in and to any United States or foreign trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights relating to all materials provided to Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. by the customer.
• The customer represents and warrants to Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. that the customer and Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. are not, or will not be as a result of any work done for the customer by Imprint Indie Printing, Inc., in violation of any intellectual property rights of third parties.
• Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. participates in the International Recording Media Association's Anti-Piracy Compliance Program. We require customers to fill out and submit a Replication Rights Form for all media replication jobs, unless otherwise specified in writing.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY• Work performed by Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. for a customer is performed at the sole risk of the customer. Although we go out of our way to delivery high quality work and to treat our customers' source materials and finished products with care, Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. specifically disclaims liability for damage or loss of any kind suffered by the customer, directly or indirectly, due to fire, theft, casualty, negligence, or any other reason.
• The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. harmless from and against any losses or damages incurred by the customer or any third party as a result of services or related to services provided for the customer by Imprint Indie Printing, Inc.
• Source materials provided to Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. by or on behalf of the customer, including but not limited to forms, paperwork, audio masters, and artwork digital files or prints, will remain the property of the customer, but are not returned automatically to the customer unless specifically requested and acknowledged in writing. Imprint Indie Printing, Inc. specifically disclaims liability for damages to or loss of these materials while in the possession of Imprint Indie Printing, Inc, and also reserves the right upon job shipment to destroy any materials that were not specifically requested to be returned to the customer.